How often do you worry about the safety of your family, your home or your business? If you have a security system – or are planning to install one – you can never truly have peace of mind unless the system is equipped with alarm monitoring.
Alarm monitoring gives you the assurance that security professionals are watching out for you and your safety 24 hours a day.
What is alarm monitoring?
With a monitored system, an outside security station—sometimes called a monitoring center or central station—is alerted as soon as your alarm goes off. Security specialists assess the alarm signal and quickly contact the appropriate authorities to respond to your emergency, whether it’s a break-in, fire or something else.
No matter what you’re doing or where you are, your home or business is optimally protected for any potential scenario.
Why a monitored security system is so crucial
Alarm monitoring provides vital benefits for your security, safety and peace of mind:
- Vacations that feel like vacations. If you have an unmonitored system, and there’s an emergency within your home or business while you’re away, you may not find out until it’s too late. With a monitored system, you’ll have a professional team that’s poised to respond day or night, so you can rest easy knowing there’s a watchful eye over your property while you’re away.
- Help is on the way no matter what. If you’re at home during a fire or break-in but are unresponsive or unable to call for help, a monitored system ensures authorities will be notified immediately and dispatched to your location. When you’re not able to act, the monitored system is. It’s the ultimate safeguard.
- False alarm detection. A monitored system helps verify if it’s a true emergency or a false alarm. In fact, when video monitoring is equipped, a security professional will be able to see exactly what caused the alarm, which can trigger priority police dispatch and a faster response rate. In Toronto, video-verified emergencies receive Priority Policy Response, which is up to 85% faster and results in an arrest rate of more than 50%.
- The right help always. The trained security professionals at the monitoring station are equipped to know exactly what help you need, so the proper authorities will be alerted for the specific emergency, such as fire, burglaries, floods and more. Every emergency will get a specific, targeted response each time.
Why alarm monitoring from PROTECTION PLUS?
Since 1994, PROTECTION PLUS has been satisfying customers with our staff of trained certified alarm installation technicians, locksmiths and customer service specialists across the GTA and southern Ontario. We know exactly how crucial safety and security is for your family and assets, and our aim is to provide customized security services that surpass any other. Here are just a few of the ways we’ve gained our outstanding reputation:
- Superior installation of monitored security systems that match unique residence and business needs
- Use of security products from the most trusted providers, such as Honeywell
- Discounted insurance costs of up to 20% with Protection Plus Certificate of Monitoring
- On-site security audits
- Monitoring station specialists that are professionally trained and certified by Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) for consistency and quality of response at all times
- HomeStars Best of 2020 winner
- Countless glowing customer reviews across the web
Want to learn more about the expert security PROTECTION PLUS can provide for your home or business, within your budget and catered to your needs? Call us at 1-855-365-7587 to speak to a Security Consultant now!