Residential & Business Security Systems Whitby
Protection Plus would like to extend this invitation to the people of Whitby to come and visit our showroom and find out how our superior security systems can improve the safety and security of your home or business today!
Whitby, which is located in Durham Region, has a population of 122 022 people and is known as a commuter suburb. While the southern portion is predominantly urban and plays the role of economic hub for the region, the northern portions are much more rural and include several residential communities such as Ashburn, Brooklin, Myrtle, and Myrtle Station.
Named for a seaport in Yorkshire, England, Whitby was established in 1792 and built upon the industries surrounding the natural harbor on Lake Ontario. Grain from the farmlands north was shipped through the harbor to many surrounding areas.
Once home to a secret spy training facility known as Camp X during the Second World War, Whitby is now one of the largest cities in Canada. Often considered part of the Greater Toronto Area, Whitby is actually located within the bounds of the Oshawa Metropolitan Area. Many residents of the area commute to work in Toronto and the surrounding areas.
For all your residential or commercial security needs, come visit Protection Plus on your way through Toronto, and our expert staff will help you find the perfect solution!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
for Whitby, ON
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head north toward Rossland Rd E/Durham Regional Rd 28
- Turn right onto Rossland Rd E/Durham Regional Rd 28
- Turn right onto Garden St
- Turn right onto Consumers Dr/Durham Regional Rd 25
- Turn left to merge onto ON-401 W toward Toronto
- Merge onto ON-401 W
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Ontario 401 Express
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road/Yorkdale Road
- Keep right at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto Steeprock Dr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road