Home Alarm Systems & Business Security Systems Waterloo
Home Security Systems & Commercial Alarm Systems Waterloo
PROTECTION PLUS® is pleased to invite the people of Waterloo to enjoy the superior alarm systems and security products we offer!
Located in Southern Ontario, Waterloo is the smallest of the three cities that make up the “Tri-City” which includes Waterloo, Kitchener, and Cambridge.
With a population of 98 780 people, it’s a strong knowledge and service-based economy founded around the two universities that call the region home.
Strong insurance and high-tech sectors also flourish in this region and some of the largest employers include Sun Life Financial, Manulife Financial, Sandvine, and the two universities: Wilfrid Laurier University and the University of Waterloo.
Waterloo is also home to two scientific think tanks, the Institute for Quantum Computing and the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics as well as the Centre for International Governance Innovation.
Part of Canada’s Technology Triangle, an economic initiative intended to market the Tri-City internationally, the economy of Waterloo is not solely focused on technology but does include hundreds of tech firms located in the area.
Named after the Belgian town which was the site of the Battle of Waterloo, the battle which ended the Napoleonic Wars, Waterloo was once a predominantly German settlement and much of the area retains their influences. Five parks throughout the city add some lovely green space as well as indoor and outdoor sporting facilities, several golf courses, and many heritage buildings.
Whether you are seeking security bars and gates or CCTV surveillance, PROTECTION PLUS is the place to go for all your residential and commercial security needs.
for Waterloo, ON
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head west toward Regina St S
- Turn right onto Regina St S
- Turn right onto Erb St E/Regional Rd 9
- Slight right to merge onto ON-85 S
- Keep left to continue on Conestoga Pkwy
- Continue onto Conestoga Pkwy/ON-7
- Exit onto ON-8 E toward ON-401
- Merge onto ON-401 E
- Keep right at the fork to stay on ON-401 E following signs for Islington Avenue/Weston Road/Black Creek Drive
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left ontoSteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd