Smart Home Monitoring & Smart Home Security Systems
Honeywell Total Connect
If your home could talk to you, what would it say? Whether a door has been opened, a valuable has been moved or a flood has been detected, our Honeywell Total Connect service can tell you! Simply use your laptop or mobile phone to stay in the know and stay in control. Add a few cameras and enjoy real-time video look-in or have video clips emailed to your smartphone. Keep up with your kids, check up on the babysitter or check in on your grandparents. You can incorporate remote energy and lighting management as well. Yes, now you can manage your home security, lighting, temperature, and video cameras from your smart phone, tablet or computer. When combined with Honeywell’s full range of controls and sensors, Honeywell Total Connect lets you take advantage of the industry’s only end-to-end solution and create a truly connected home.
Honeywell Total Connect
fills all your needs and more
- Remotely arm and disarm your security system
- 24/7/365 real-time monitoring with live operators and emergency notification and dispatch
- Backup system data and signal communication, phone lines supplemented by Alarmnet via GSM (Cellular) or iGSM (WIFI) transmission
- Burglary and life safety protection, fire, flood and carbon monoxide notification
- Add cameras to view your home with live streaming on your smart phone or computer on demand. Enable your account to send video clips when motion is detected. See what is going on anytime from anywhere on-line
- Check-in on kids, babysitters, elderly parents, and service people
- Screen visitors at doorways
- Monitor vulnerable areas such as entrances, driveways, and pools
- Use it for your investment property, lake home, or vacation home
- When your security system has been armed or disarmed
- When a door to a safe, cabinet, or room has been opened
- When a flood, temperature change or power failure has been detected
- If motion is sensed in a protected area indoors or outdoors
- If a protected asset has been tampered with or moved
- When your child has arrived home from school
For Home Automation
Honeywell Total Connect
is a trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Security Systems Features Toronto
Live 24/7/365 Alarm Monitoring
Our Canadian ULC listed Emergency Response Centers stations will follow ULC approved protocols and procedures to notify you and your emergency contacts of activity in your premises that could be a cause for concern. When necessary, the central station will dispatch the appropriate authorities to the premises. You can rely on our trained professionals 24/7 — every day of the year.
Real-Time E-mail ALERTS
Receive immediate email notification of activity on your alarm system. Specify the exact events you want to know about and when they occur, and we will send you e-mails or text messages in real-time.
- Know when the system is armed or disarmed
- Know when your children get home
- Get notified on any alarm occurrence
- Free with Honeywell Total Connect®
- Video alerts also available and require addition of cameras
Line Cut Protection
In the event that your telephone land-line is compromised, security signals cannot reach the Emergency Response Center. Our ALARMNET GSM technology acts as both a fail-safe measure in the event of the phone line not functioning and also as a second level of backup and defense against regular technical failures or maintenance shutdowns. ALARMNET GSM communicates wirelessly with the monitoring station and functions even when the phone lines are down.
Sign up to Honeywell Total Connect™ Basic and enjoy the following benefits:
- Remote control of your security system via the Honeywell Total Connect™ 2.0 website and with mobile devices such as Android, Blackberry, and iPad/iPod/iPhone.
- Receive notifications using e-mail and text messages on any activity on your alarm system such as alarms, arms and disarms, low battery, system trouble, AC loss, etc.
- Gain multiple site access. This allows more than one business or home to be accessed by a single user login to the Honeywell Total Connect website (also via mobile device).
Receive the following benefits:
- Honeywell’s Total Connect™ Video Services combine cost-effective, Honeywell indoor and Outdoor cameras with a comprehensive, customer-focused communications service.
- Customize recording settings and view live video over compatible mobile devices.
Honeywell Total Connect™ Automation provides you these advantages:
- Remote control of Z-Wave devices using the Honeywell Total Connect™ 2.0 website, and mobile devices such as Android, Blackberry, or iPad/iPod/iPhone.
- Control up to forty lights, three thermostats, and four door locks.
Contact a PROTECTION PLUS ® Security Expert for more information.