Residential & Business Security Systems Oshawa
Protection Plus is proud to serve the people of Oshawa for all their home and office security needs!
As the eastern anchor of the Greater Toronto Area and the Golden Horseshoe region of Ontario, Oshawa is the largest municipality in Durham Region with a population of 149 607 residents. The name originates from an Ojibwa term aazhaway which means “crossing place” or “to cross.” An appropriate name for a city that houses one of the busiest highways in the country: the 401.
The Automotive Capitol of Canada since 2011, this city stole the title from Windsor after plants shut down in the first city to have and produce automobiles in all of Canada. The automotive industry has been the dominant force in the economy of Oshawa since 1907 when General Motors established their headquarters and manufacturing operations within the town.
Home to many sports teams and attractions, Oshawa is connected to the rest of the Greater Toronto Area by GO Transit trains and buses as well as several major highways. It also features many attractions including the Canadian Automotive Museum, the General Motors Centre, Parkwood Estate, and the Robert McLaughlin Gallery.
Many nature trails and parks are located throughout the region as well as conservation areas and community amenities like public pools, community centers, and sport facilities. Regardless of how you spend your time in the ‘Shwa, you will want to know that your home and business are well secured and protected from theft. To put your mind at ease, contact Protection Plus today!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head east on King St W toward Centre St N/Durham Regional Rd 2A
- Turn right onto Centre St S/Durham Regional Rd 2A following signs for ON-401
- Continue to follow Durham Regional Rd 2A
- Turn right onto Simcoe St S/Durham Regional Rd 2
- Turn right to merge onto ON-401 W toward Toronto
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Ontario 401 Express
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road/Yorkdale Road
- Keep right at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road