Residential & Business Security Systems Newmarket
Protection Plus is pleased to welcome the people of Newmarket to enjoy the superb security services we offer for residential and commercial use.
Located in the York Region of Ontario, this town has a population nearly 80 000 residents, with a population density of just over 2000 people per km2. Landmarks in the region include Upper Canada Mall, Main Street Heritage Conservation District, Southlake Regional Health Centre, and Fairy Lake Conservation Area.
Rated fourth in MoneySense’s “Canada’s Best Places to Live in 2013,” Newmarket is a beautiful small city with a strong and diverse economy based in knowledge industries, administrative work, retail sectors, manufacturing, and business services.
Major employers in the area include the York Regional Police, the RCMP, Flextronics, Exco Technologies, and Cintas, but many residents of the area commute to Toronto and other surrounding municipalities.
The downtown core of Newmarket centers on historic Main Street, which also plays the role of social and cultural center of town life.
Several early 19th century buildings remain and the area is recognized as a Provincial Heritage Conservation District since October 2013. This designation protects heritage sites and buildings as long as thoroughfares and side streets.
Whether you live, work, or play in Newmarket, you want to be sure that your home or business is as secure as possible. That’s why you should give Protection Plus a call today! For more information about our services, please use the following links:
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head south on Main St N toward Davis Dr/York Regional Rd 31
- Turn left onto Davis Dr/York Regional Rd 31
- Slight right following signs for ON-404 S/Toronto
- Merge onto ON-404 S
- Take exit 27 for Highway 7 toward Richmond Hill/Markham/ON-7
- Turn right onto Hwy 7/York Regional Rd 7 following signs for Highway 7 W/Richmond Hill
- Turn left onto Centre St/York Regional Rd 71 following signs for Centre Street/ON-71
- Turnright onto Dufferin St/York Regional Rd 53following signs for Dufferin Street/Regional Road 53
- Continue to follow Dufferin St
- Turn right onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road