Residential & Business Security Systems Guelph
Protection Plus would like to extend a warm welcome to the people of Guelph, Ontario!Whether you are a home or business owner in the Guelph area, you deserve the very best in security services tailored to your needs, and that’s what you will find at Protection Plus.
Located east of Waterloo, Guelph is a city in Southwestern Ontario at the intersection of Highway 6 and Highway 7. Often recognized as one of the best places in Canada to live, it features a high standard of living, low unemployment rate of 4.2%, and a clean environment.
Downtown Guelph is located above the intersection of the Speed and Eramosa Rivers, and the area is crisscrossed by numerous tributaries to both including many rivers, creaks, and streams, densely forested ravines, and buried waterways that flow beneath and along the many recreational parks in the region. One of these underground creeks feeds beneath the historic Albion Hotel and was once used to brew beer!
The economy of Guelph is predominantly focused around manufacturing and educational services as well as agriculture. The population varies greatly throughout the year thanks to the students of the University of Guelph but it is also growing rapidly at a rate of almost 2% per year.
Even in small communities security can be a serious concern and there is no better place to address that concern than at our office. Come visit us today to find out how we can offer you enhanced security at home or the office.
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Wyndham St N toward Carden St
- Turn right onto Wellington St E/ON-7
- Merge onto Hanlon Pkwy/ON-6 S via the ramp to Hamilton/ON-401
- Continue to follow ON-6 S
- Keep left at the fork following signs for ON-401 E/Toronto/ON-6/Hamilton and merge onto ON-401 E
- Keep right at the fork to stay on ON-401 E following signs for Islington Avenue/Weston Road/Black Creek Drive
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N and merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road