Residential & Business Security Systems Burlington
Protection Plus is pleased to welcome the people of Burlington, Ontario to take advantage of our expert staff who can help you find the ideal security solution for any home or business.
As part of both the Greater Toronto Area and the Hamilton Metropolitan Area, Burlington is uniquely situated to enjoy the amenities of two great cities. With a population of 175 779 in the 2011 census, Burlington is located at the geographic center of the Golden Horseshoe, the most heavily populated region in all of Canada.
The city is home to many attractions which are enjoyed by residents from across the GTA and Golden Horseshoe region including the Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum and Ireland House, and the Brant Street Pier. It also plays host to several festivals throughout the year such as the Sound of Music Festival and Canada’s Largest Ribfest.
Several parks and natural reserves are located in the region bringing many eco-tourists to the region each year. Such attractions include the world’s largest lilac collection at the Royal Botanical Gardens and the Mount Nemo Conservation Area.
Often ranked among the top Canadian cities to live in, Burlington has a traditionally high standard of living and is home to multiple post-secondary institutions including the McMaster University DeGroote School of Business and the Charles Stuart Universoty study center, as well as the Canadian Therapeutic College.
Whether you are looking to improve the security of your home or business, you will find what you need at Protection Plus.
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Locust St toward Elgin St
- Turn right onto Lakeshore Rd
- Continue onto North Shore Blvd E
- Slight right to merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario QEW toward Toronto
- Merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario QEW
- Keep left at the fork to stay on Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario QEW, follow signs for Toronto
- Take exit 139 for ON-427 toward ON-401/Pearson
- Continue onto ON-427 N
- Exit onto ON-401 E
- Keep right at the fork to stay on ON-401 E, follow signs for Islington Avenue/Weston Road/Black Creek Drive
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N and merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd