Residential & Business Security Systems Brantford
Protection Plus is proud to offer our superior home and business security systems to the residents of Brantford, Ontario.
This city in southwestern Ontario is located at the deepest navigable point on the Grand River, and is the birthplace of several great celebrities including Wayne Gretzky, Phil Hartman, and Lawren Harris. It also features a rich history as the first great Telephone City in the country! In fact, Alexander Graham Bell made his first long-distance telephone call from his father’s homestead in Brantford back in 1876.
The city was named for Joseph Brant, a Mohawk chief during the American Revolution who later moved his people into the Upper Canada area. Many of his descendants now live in the nearby Six Nations of the Grand River, First Nation reservation, the most populated reserve in all of Ontario.
Following the city’s unique history with the telephone, the first telephone factory in Canada was opened here as the area became an important industrial hub in the early 20th century. The addition of railroad helped turn the small port town into an industrial city focused on agricultural implements and technology.
With a rich cultural heritage, the people of Brantford know how to protect the things that are important to them. For the best security available, give Protection Plus a chance and you won’t be sorry!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head west on DalhousieSt toward Queen St
- Turn right onto Brant Ave
- Turn right onto St Paul Ave following signs for ON-403/Saint Paul Avenue
- Continue onto King George Rd
- Turn right to merge onto ON-403 E toward Hamilton
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario QEW following signs for Toronto
- Take exit 139 for ON-427 toward ON-401/Pearson
- Continue onto ON-427 N
- Exit onto ON-401 E
- Keep right at the fork to stay on ON-401 E following signs for Islington Avenue/Weston Road/Black Creek Drive
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd