Residential & Business Security Systems Wasaga Beach
Protection Plus is pleased to invite the people of Wasaga Beach, Ontario to enjoy the superior security services we offer for residential and commercial purposes. Whether you are looking for alarm systems or security bars and gates, we have what you need to make your home or office safe!
The proud home of the longest freshwater beach in the world, Wasaga Beach includes a 14 kilometer stretch of white, sandy beach along the Nottawasaga Bay and the Nottawasaga River. A very popular tourist destination only two hours north of Toronto, Wasaga enjoys large amounts of tourism during the summer months especially.
With sandy soil unsuitable for farming, the area has grown up around its tourism industry since the 1940s when servicemen visiting the area brought work back home to their families across the country.
Over 2 million people visit the area each year to swim in the warm, clean waters and walk along the several kilometers of public beaches and boardwalks. Enjoying the panoramic mountain views across the bay, they can make use of the many recreational trails for cycling, hiking, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing. Game fishing and canoeing are also popular activities.
With a milder summer than Toronto and heavy snow in the winter, Wasaga has the perfect climate for outdoor activities of any kind and a building boom is currently underway with plans to develop the beach to help Wasaga improve its year-round tourism industry. Home to 15 029, Wasaga Beach is the perfect getaway for families and hard-working singles from the Toronto region.
No matter what your security concerns, you will find the short drive to Toronto is worth it for the peace of mind that comes with our superior products. Give us a call today to find out more!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Lewis St toward Glenwood Dr
- Turn left onto Glenwood Dr
- Turn right onto Main St
- Turn left onto River Rd W
- Continue onto County Rd 92
- Turn right onto Crossland Rd/Regional Rd 29
- Turn right onto Horseshoe Valley Rd W/On-22
- Turn left onto ON-26 E
- Turn right onto Wilson Dr/County Rd 53
- Continue onto Ferndale Dr N
- Turn left onto Dunlop St W
- Merge onto ON-400 S via the ramp to Toronto
- Take exit 25 for Finch Avenue E
- Turn left onto Finch Ave W
- Turn right onto Dufferin St
- Turn right onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd