Residential & Business Security Systems Oakville
Protection Plus is pleased to welcome the people of Oakville, Ontario to come visit our showroom for the best in residential and commercial security products.
With a population of almost 200 000 residents, Oakville is a suburban town located in the Halton Region of Southern Ontario, and is part of the Greater Toronto Area. Divided into many neighborhoods based on traditional community lines, this town has a younger population that the country as a whole.
The region is becoming increasingly diverse thanks to proximity to Toronto and plays host to many festivals throughout the year including the Downtown Oakville Jazz Festival, For the Love of the Arts Festival, Oakville Family Ribfest, and the Waterfront Festival which began in 1982 and ran until 2010 when financial problems prevented the festival from taking place until its return in 2013. This festival features arts and crafts, nightly fireworks, food and drinks, free concerts, and small rides.
With a rich history of sporting, Oakville is home to a variety of little league teams as well as the largest soccer league in Canada, the Oakville Soccer Club. It’s also home to the Toronto Rock professional box lacrosse team which plays out of the Rogers Centre in downtown Toronto.
Whether you love Oakville for the ribs or the music, one thing is for certain: when you want to improve the security of your home or business, the best choice is Protection Plus!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head northwest toward White Oaks Blvd
- Turn left onto White Oaks Blvd
- Turn left onto Trafalgar Rd/Halton Regional Rd 3
- Merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/ON-403 E/Ontario QEW via the ramp to Toronto
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario QEW following signs for Toronto
- Take exit 126 for Erin Mills Parkway N/Southdown Road S toward Regional Road 1
- Continue onto S Sheridan Way
- Turn left to merge onto Ontario QEW
- Merge onto Ontario QEW
- Take exit 139 for ON-427 toward ON-401/Pearson
- Continue onto ON-427 N
- Exit onto ON-409 E
- Exit toward Weston Road/Black Creek Drive/Collectors
- Merge onto ON-401 E
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N and merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road