Residential & Business Security Systems Kitchener
Protection Plus is pleased to offer its superior security products to the residents and business owners of Kitchener, Ontario. With a population of 219 000, Kitchener is one part of the “Tri-Cities,” the others being Waterloo and Cambridge.
Just over 100 years old, this city was built on land once given to the Six Nations. Shortly after receiving the land, several native people began selling their land to the highest bidder. Mennonites soon moved into the area, purchasing the land from the loyalist owner. Eventually a large German immigrant population overtook the Mennonite population, and the area has been greatly influenced by this German heritage ever since.
Several festivals are held throughout the year, the most famous of which is the annual, nine-day Oktoberfest. As the largest such event outside of Germany, it is billed as “Canada’s Greatest Bavarian Festival,” and attracts families from across the Greater Toronto Area. Several events and cultural activities are included in the festival including the Oktoberfest Thanksgiving Day Parade.
With plans to revitalize the downtown core underway, business owners and homeowners alike would do well to consider their own properties. Improving the security of your home or office is a great way to improve your peace of mind, so come visit us today!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Weber St E/Waterloo Regional Rd 8 toward Cedar St N
- Turn right onto Montgomery Rd
- Turn left onto King St E
- Continue onto ON-8 E
- Merge onto ON-401 E
- Keep right at the fork to stay on ON-401 E following signs for Islington Avenue/Weston Road/Black Creek Drive
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N and merge onto Allen Rd N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd