Residential & Business Security Systems Collingwood
Protection Plus is please to extend an invitation to the people of Collingwood, Ontario to enjoy the best in home and commercial security.
Located in Simcoe County, the town of Collingwood is on the southern point of the Georgian Bay along the portion known as Nottawasaga Bay.
Formerly a small town, the coming of the railroad opened the harbor up as a prominent location for the shipping of goods to the upper Great Lakes region of Chicago and what is now Thunder Bay. This development led to the eventual creation of a strong ship building business, the Collingwood Shipyards, in 1883. By 1901, these shipyards had made and launched the first steel-hulled ship ever to be launched from Canada, the Huronia.
After the industrially based economy began to erode following the world wars, the region emerged as a popular recreation area thanks in part to its close proximity to Blue Mountain where visitors could enjoy skiing and beautiful scenic caves. Collingwood is also close to Wasaga Beach and enjoys a thriving tourism industry focused around the many outdoor summer and winter activates that the area is known for including swimming, biking, hiking, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowshoeing.
A town on the rise, security is becoming a more prevalent concern in Collingwood. But worry not, with our expert advice, you can have a secure home or business in no time. Contact us today or use the following links for more information.
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head south on Hurontario St/Simcoe County Rd 124 toward Third St
- Turn left onto Poplar Sideroad/County Rd 32
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto ON-26
- At the roundabout, take the second exit and stay on ON-26
- Turn left onto ON-26 E
- Turn right onto Wilson Dr/County Rd 53
- Continue onto Ferndale Dr N
- Turn left onto Dunlop St W
- Merge onto ON-400 S via the ramp to Toronto
- Take exit 25 for Finch Avenue E
- Turn left onto Finch Ave W
- Turn right onto Dufferin St
- Turn right onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd