Residential & Business Security Systems Scarborough
Protection Plus is proud to welcome the people of Scarborough to enjoy the services of our highly trained expert staff.
This former municipality in the eastern section of Toronto grew up from a collection of small rural and agricultural villages that dotted the landscape in the 18th century. Named after an English town in North Yorkshire, the Scarborough Bluffs reminded Elizabeth Simcoe of the white cliffs near her home.
Developing rapidly during the Metro Toronto years, Scarborough is now home to a population of over 625 000 residents and is popular destination for immigrants to the region. Now one of the most diverse and multicultural regions in the area, it is home to several cultural and religious groups and a significant portion of the population is made up of immigrants and their descendants.
As well as a large immigrant community, Scarborough is home to many popular natural landmarks and is greener than much of Toronto. Parks include the Scarborough Bluffs and Rouge Park along the Rouge Valley.
Dominated by two distinct watersheds, the area is a popular destination for eco-tourists in the area. The Toronto Zoo moved to its current site along the Rouge River in 1974 and an abundance of golf courses dot the landscape.
Whether you live, play, or work in Scarborough, security is an important consideration. To ensure your properties are well-protected, come visit us today.
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
for Scarborough, ON
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head north on Markham Rd toward Tuxedo Ct
- Take the ramp and merge onto ON-401 W
- Exit left to Ontario 401
- Merge onto Ontario 401 Express
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road/Yorkdale Road
- Keep right at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road