Residential & Business Security Systems Pickering
Protection Plus is pleased to invite the people of Pickering to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with good security.
Settled by British colonists in 1770 following England’s defeat of the French in the Seven Years’ War, Pickering has experienced rapid growth throughout the second half of the 20th century following World War II. This is thanks in part to its proximity to Toronto which helped Pickering grow to a city of over 88 700 people.
In more recent years, growth has slowed due to development restrictions on land but, designated as one of two major urban growth centers in Durham Region, it is expected to receive further development and funding to encourage its growth.
The southern areas of the city are many suburban with industrial development restricted to the areas directly surrounding Pickering Nuclear Generating Station. The northern areas are predominantly rural and agricultural with a few residential developments. Primary communities in Pickering include Claremont, Brougham, and Whitevale.
The economy of the area is dominated by the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station, but many manufacturers also have a strong presence in the area including Yorkville Sound, Hubbell Canada, Purdue Pharma, and PSB Speakers – Lenbrook. Pickering is also a founding member of the Durham Strategic Alliance.
Whether you live or work in Pickering, chances are you care about the security of your properties. In order to ensure that you have done everything possible to protect yourself and your possessions, come visit us today for an expert consultation!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
for Pickering, ON
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head northwest on Glenanna Rd toward Kingston Rd/Durham Regional Hwy 2
- Turnleft onto Kingston Rd/Durham Regional Hwy 2 following signs for ON-401 W)
- Turn left onto Liverpool Rd/Durham Regional Rd 29
- Take the ramp to merge onto ON-401 W
- Exit left onto Ontario 401 Express
- Exit toward Bayview Avenue/ON-11/Yonge Street/Leslie Street
- Merge onto ON-401 W
- Take exit 365 on the left for Allen Road toward Yorkdale Road
- Keep right at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road