Home Alarm Systems & Business Security Systems Orangeville
Home Security Systems & Commercial Alarm Systems Orangeville
PROTECTION PLUS® would like to invite the residents and business owners of Orangeville to take advantage of the expert security services and advice we provide to our clients. The seat of Dufferin County, Orangeville is a town in south-central Ontario with a population of 27 975 people.
The median age of Orangeville is a bit lower than the national average, hovering at 37.3 compared to 40.6, and the median household income is somewhat higher, making Orangeville a popular place to live for young professionals and families just starting out.
The economy of the region is largely driven by its position as the commercial and administrative hub for the surrounding areas including the rest of Dufferin County and the northern portion of Peel.
Several retail stores and a mall are located downtown, making up a large part of the economy of the area while many manufacturing facilities lie in the industrial areas. Large employers in the region include Resolve Corporation, Greening Donald, Clorox, Relizon Canada, Sanoh Canada, and Rochling Engineering Plastics. Orangeville is also the main financial hub for the area.
With the increasing growth that has been experienced in the area in the last few years, more home and business owners are becoming concerned with improving the security of their property. For the best and most reliable service, visit us today!
for Orangeville, ON
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head west on Broadway
- Turn right onto Second St
- Turn right onto 2nd Ave
- 2nd Ave turns slightly right and becomes Sherbourne St
- Turn left onto Broadway
- Slight right onto ON-10 following signs for ON-9 E
- Turn left onto ON-9 E following signs for Newmarket
- Turn right onto The Gore Rd/Peel Regional Rd 8 following signs for The Gore Road
- Turn left onto Queen St E/Peel Regional Rd 107
- Continue onto Hwy 7/York Regional Rd 7
- Slight right to merge onto ON-427 S
- Exit at ON-409 W toward ON-401 E/Pearson
- Keep left at the fork following signs for ON-409 E/ON-401 E and
- Merge onto ON-409 E
- Exit toward Weston Road/Black Creek Drive/Collectors
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road