Residential & Business Security Systems Etobicoke
Protection Plus is proud to extend an invitation to the people of Etobicoke to improve the security of their home or business today. Our expert staff can help you find the ideal solution for every need to ensure that you always feel safe and secure whether you live or work in Rexdale, Central Etobicoke, or along the Lakeshore.
First populated by the First Nations, the area of land that is now Etobicoke was first settled by Europeans in the late 18th century. By the 20th century, it had grown to full city status through amalgamation with several surrounding villages and towns. Now it’s home to a diverse population of over 347 000 residents including large number of immigrants from around the world.
Remaining primarily suburban has allowed Etobicoke to maintain a much lower population density than Toronto proper with larger and quieter main streets. Part of the reason for the extremely low population density in this region is the large stretches of industrial land along the various expressways crisscrossing the region.
Business owners and homeowners alike should consider the safety and security of their buildings in this growing city. For the best possible security and peace of mind, contact us today or use the following links for more information.
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
for Etobicoke, ON
Camera assessment residential.
Installing Dahua cameras at John Garland plaza in Toronto
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head west on Gardiner Expy W
- Use exit 139 for ON-427/Brown’s Line/Sherway Gardens Road
- Keep right following signs for ON-427/ON-401/Airport
- Continue onto ON-427 N
- Exit onto ON-409 E
- Exit toWeston Road at exit 357
- Take Sheppard Ave W to Lodestar Rd
- Turn left onto Weston Rd following signs for Weston Road N
- Turn right onto Sheppard Ave W
- Turn left onto ChesswoodDr
- Turn right onto SteeprockDr
- Turnleft onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd