Residential & Business Security Systems Concord
Protection Plus is thrilled to invite the people of Concord to take advantage of our superb security products.
Located north of Toronto, this suburban and industrial neighborhood is situated within the boundaries of the City of Vaughan. Home to over 8000 residents, Concord was a small agricultural community until the 1970s when the industrialization of the northern portion of the Greater Toronto Area began. Since then, it has grown significantly to become the second largest industrial hub in the region in terms of both size and capacity, behind Mississauga.
Part of the reason for the recent expansion of the area is the opening of local amusement park, Canada’s Wonderland, in nearby Maple. This did a lot to improve the infrastructure of the area, adding highway interchanges and improving transit. Now, many multi-national corporations have their domestic or local headquarters within Concord.
Much of the southern part of Concord remains empty with large industrial spaces while mixed forests dominate to the north along the Black Creek and Don River.
An environmentally diverse neighborhood, Concord remains small but with lots of potential for rapid growth. Whether you are looking to secure your business or improve the safety of your home, give us a call or use the following driving directions to visit Protection Plus today!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
for Concord, ON
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head west on Hwy 7/York Regional Rd 7 toward Costa Rd
- Make a U-turn at Creditstone Rd
- Turn right onto Centre St/York Regional Rd 71 following signs for Centre Street/ON-71
- Turn right onto Dufferin St/York Regional Rd 53following signs for Dufferin Street/Regional Road 53
- Turn right onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd