Commercial Locksmith Services Toronto
The company name PROTECTION PLUS® is about continually striving to offer our clients more and innovative protection services. Professional locksmith services are an essential element in our efforts to provide our clients with a comprehensive security solution. The locks on your doors are on the front line of defense for your valuables and property. While an alarm system will notify of a break-in, attention to your locks may prevent a burglary or forced entry. Consequently PROTECTION PLUS is providing Locksmith Services throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We specialize in any size of commercial jobs. Small Business, Commercial, Industrial, and the Rental Market, we can help you secure them all.
Finding a reliable locksmith service is not as easy as you might think. It’s mostly an unregulated industry in Ontario. It’s vital to choose a reputable provider of Lock Services. You will be providing this person with your address, allowing them entry into your business, and trusting them to change and or service your locks, and keys, with integrity.
- Don’t rely simply on Google and what looks like a legitimate website. Plenty of disreputable people can create impressive websites or landing pages that give the perception they are local companies when, in fact, they are working out of their vehicle with no actual business address.
- Look for a business with a physical address; those working out of a vehicle will be very difficult to track down should a problem arise. You will have no recourse if you can’t find the Locksmith.
- A business that specializes in Security Services, above and beyond Locksmith services will understand the risks and will have done background checks on its’ technicians. Reputable companies cannot jeopardize business with shady technicians.
- Unmarked vehicles can also be suspicious; why does the technician want to hide his identity and profession?
- Avoid a Locksmith that demands “cash only” payments. The request for cash should be a red flag to you as a consumer. Legitimate companies offer multiple secure payment options and prefer NOT to accept cash as they don’t want technicians to be vulnerable to theft while carrying cash in their vehicles.