Residential & Business Security Systems Mississauga
Protection Plus is pleased to bring the best in home and office security to the residents of Mississauga.
Lying on the shores of Lake Ontario within the regional municipality of Peel, Mississauga is the sixth most heavily populated city in Canada, with a population of over 713 000.
Fast-growing and highly multicultural, this city is larger than Detroit, Milwaukee, or Cleveland, making it the third largest city in the Great Lakes region.
With over half of the population speaking a language other than English or being members of a visible minority, it is an extremely diverse section of the Greater Toronto Area. It is also a strong economic hub with over 60 companies listed in the Fortune 500 basing either their global or Canadian operations out of this city. This includes companies from all industries such as electronics, computers, transportation parts, pharmaceuticals, and finance.
Casassauga, the local cultural festival held in mid-May of each year, features over 4000 performance displays depicting the many cultures of the world represented by the people of Mississauga, and is the second largest festival of its kind in the country!
With so much going on in Mississauga, residents are starting to take security concerns seriously. If you want to improve the security of your properties, contact us today!
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control & Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Safe Installation (Residential & Commercial)
- Electronic Access Control (Residential & Commercial)
- Electric Strike Locks (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Grilles (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Duke of York Blvd toward City Centre Dr
- Turn left onto Burnhamthorpe Road West
- Turn left onto Hurontario St
- Slight right to merge onto ON-403 E toward Toronto
- Merge onto ON-403 E
- Follow ON-403 E until it turns slightly right and becomes ON-401 E
- Keep right at the fork to stay on ON-401 E following signs for Islington Avenue/Weston Road/Black Creek Drive
- Take exit 357 for Weston Road
- Turn left onto Weston Rd following signs for Weston Road N
- Turn right onto Sheppard Ave W
- Turn left onto ChesswoodDr
- Turn right onto SteeprockDr
- Turn left onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road