Residential & Business Security Systems Greater Toronto Area
Protection Plus is pleased to offer its superior home and business security systems to residents across the Greater Toronto Area!
Home to over 6 million people as of 2014, the GTA is a bustling urban area consisting of Toronto and the four municipalities which surround it: Halton, York, Peel, and Durham.
Covering a total land area of 7 125 km2, the GTA is surrounded by several bodies of water: Lake Simcoe to the north, Lake Ontario to the south, the Niagara Escarpment to the west, and the Kawartha Lakes to the east.
This forms a natural ecosystem known as the Greater Toronto Bioregion. A highly diverse region with vast tracts of industrialized lands, several urban cores, farmland, and virtually untouched natural parks including Rouge Park, the Oak Ridges Moraine, and the Niagara Escarpment.
As the third largest urban, commercial, financial, economic, and distribution centers in all of North America, the GTA generates almost 1/5 of the country’s GDP. The region is also home to up to 40% of all business headquarters located in Canada. The economies of each city and borough is closely linked with the others in all industries.
No matter where in the Greater Toronto Area you live, work, or play, chances are security is a serious concern. To put your mind at ease, come talk to the security experts at Protection Plus or use the following links to find more information on how to keep your life secure.
Our products and services:
- Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control & Intercoms (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm System Packages (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Safe Installation (Residential & Commercial)
- Electronic Access Control (Residential & Commercial)
- Electric Strike Locks (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Grilles (Residential & Commercial)
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head west on Hubbard Blvd toward Glen Manor Dr
- Turn right onto Glen Manor Dr
- Turn right onto Queen St E
- Turn left onto Victoria Park Ave
- Slight right to merge onto ON-401 W
- Take exit 365 on the left for Allen Road toward Yorkdale Road
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Allen Road N and merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd