Smart Home Monitoring & Security Systems
If your home could talk to you, what would it say? Whether a door has been opened, a valuable has been moved or a flood has been detected, our Honeywell Total Connect service can tell you! Simply use your laptop or mobile phone to stay in the know and stay in control. Add a few cameras and enjoy real-time video look-in or have video clips emailed to your smartphone. Keep up with your kids, check up on the babysitter or check in on your grandparents. You can incorporate remote energy and lighting management as well. Yes, now you can manage your home security, lighting, temperature, and video cameras from your smart phone, tablet or computer. When combined with Honeywell’s full range of controls and sensors, Honeywell Total Connect Smart Home Monitoring lets you take advantage of the industry’s only end-to-end solution and create a truly connected home.
What is Smart Home Monitoring? In general, Smart Home Monitoring Toronto is adding technology to a number of devices so you can be alerted and/ or control of mechanical and security devices in your home with your smart phone or tablet. Have a connection with your home like never before, if you are at home, 5000 km away or anywhere in between. Add a camera and have live real time video.
fills all your needs and more
- Remotely arm and disarm your security system
- 24/7/365 real-time monitoring with live operators and emergency notification and dispatch
- Backup system data and signal communication, phone lines supplemented by Alarmnet via GSM (Cellular) or iGSM (WIFI) transmission
- Burglary and life safety protection, fire, flood and carbon monoxide notification go directly to your smartphone
- Add Honeywell Total Connect interior or exterior camera cameras to view or “look in” to your home in real time with live streaming on your smart phone or computer on demand. Enable your account to send video clips when motion is detected. See what is going on anytime from anywhere on-line
- Check-in on kids, babysitters, elderly parents, and service people
- Screen visitors at doorways
- Monitor vulnerable areas such as entrances, driveways, and pools
- Use it for your investment property, lake home, or vacation home
Free Apps are available to make your smartphone, tablet or computer a virtual keypad and now you control your system from anywhere. Receive instant video or email alerts of activity and alarm situations in your home.
- When your security system has been armed or disarmed
- When a door to a safe, cabinet, or room has been opened
- When a flood, temperature change or power failure has been detected
- If motion is sensed in a protected area indoors or outdoors
- Email notification when an alarm code is used
- When your child has arrived home from school
- Know when the cleaner or dog walker comes and goes
- If a protected asset has been tampered with or moved
For Home Automation
- Environmental controls at your fingertip
- Set your thermostat remotely to save on energy cost
- Have your A/C or Heat adjust when you activate your system. Comfort and convenience all in one.
- Schedule to turn indoor and outdoor lights or small appliances on and off remotely
- Have you lights come on when you come home!
- Add compatible locks to control from your App! open the door for your neighbour or dog walker remotely.
Choose the best in home safety, connectivity and automation. Choose PROTECTION PLUS to make life safer and easier for you.
How does it work?PROTECTION PLUS, Using Honeywell Security software and equipment can provide you with a little or a lot of control of your home. Simply download the free IOS or Android Apps on your smart phone or tablets.
Your PROTECTION PLUS technician will install the devices you ordered, such as the new front door lock, or provide you with the light module and now you have remote home automation at the touch of your phone. Order some Honeywell cameras and you can have video verification or live video streaming.
PROTECTION PLUS believes that Smart Home Monitoring is different from Home Automation. Don’t be fooled by some providers that sell you a home automation package and call it smart home monitoring. It’s not a monitored solution if it only works through your smart phone.
Find out More!
What Smart Monitoring products and services are available?
The most popular Smart Monitoring service is the remote access to your alarm system feature. If your house sitter or if your contractor has forgotten their alarm code, you can disarm the alarm for them from your phone.
With very busy lifestyles, and plans that change quickly, the ability to control your alarm remotely is of great convenience. Get email notifications, text and video alerts to what happens in real time. You can see exactly when your child gets home from school, when a door gate or window is opened. You can also customize notifications by time, day or motion detection. For example, if you only want to monitor your back yard gate Monday to Friday 9-5, you can customize the alert to your liking.
For more Home Automation add a Z-wave equipped light module or appliance module and control lights and appliances from your smart phone.
Never walk up to your home in the dark again, simply use your phone, log in and turn on a light before you get out of your car.
Would you rather not trust your kids or the dog walker with a key, talk to us about keyless entry with Total Connect Z-Wave enable locks!
Unlock Your Home’s Potential. Did your kids forget their keys again? Have a neighbor stopping by to drop off a package? Unlock the door from the comfort of your office—right from your smart phone or PC. You can also have the doors lock and unlock automatically whenever you arm or disarm your security system, set scenes and schedules for added safety and convenience. The possibilities are endless!
Honeywell’s Z-Wave® enabled thermostats can automatically adjust every time you arm or disarm your security system. You can design customized scenes and schedules for comfort and energy savings, or control your thermostats on-the-go via your PIC smart phone. Precise temperature control provides better comfort and fewer temperature swings. You can also create lockouts to keep temperature limited to a minimum or maximum setting—ideal in homes where children may attempt to adjust the thermostat. (requires HVAC technician installation)
Live, Look-in Video. Picture the possibilities! Keep an eye on your home anytime, anywhere, from any web-enabled smart device or computer-with or without a security system. Check up on your kids, babysitters, pets, elderly loved ones, contractors and housekeepers. Monitor vulnerable spots like entrances, patios, pool areas and more. View up to six cameras at a time, including low-light models for visibility in dark indoor environments. Remotely move pan/tilt cameras to see different views of an area. Look in on multiple locations from a single account – great for vacation home owners and real estate investors. Have clips emailed to you automatically or have real time look in service. Includes Free apps for iPhone®, iPad® and Android devices.
Contact a PROTECTION PLUS Security Expert for more information.